» Hello and well done!
Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 am by PhilG

» Hello everyone....
Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 am by TallT

» Just doing my bit
Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 am by angeladp

» Hello virtual Norwich!
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 am by angeladp

» Signing in and stepping up - moving away from 'their' money?
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm by Freeheart

» Hi all, Tall Tom R here
Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 am by PhilG

» G'day folks!
Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm by PhilG

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Introduction

Post by Neil on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Hiya all this is Neil. Ive helped out on Sat down town and been hanging around here online for a while but thought I should take the time to say hello properly.
Im an old skool anarchist/activist living in Diss. Which is the main reason I cannot get down to the camp everynight. Train costs £8 each time

I love the Occupy Idea and have been following and helping anonymous n lulzsec for a while now.
Anything I can fit around my daughters school day and my dwindling money supplies I will do. With half term coming I should be able to stay over night a few times.
The founding principles behind this action are dear to my heart and I hope we stay true to the non hierachical ethos including decision by consensus.
If I can be of any help whatsoever, just ask.

Neil

Back to top Go down

Re: My Introduction

Post by PhilG on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

Hi Neil. Nice credentials Wink It is a difficult balancing act because a lot of people bring strong personal ideas, but at the same time we want to include as many of the "99%" as possible. We are having to find ways to stay true to our own beliefs while accommodating others. As we grow we will be including many who have never been politicised before, and we have to avoid the old "Judean Peoples Front" syndrome where people have to pass some sort of test for political purity! I guess it's about respect.

PhilG

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Absolutely.
I am actually quite pleasently suprised at just how many of the people I have met have as you say never been politicizied. It add a fresh outlook to things that I think can only be a positive thing.

Neil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top